Dante Unbound: Known Issues ×
Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Wukong's Celestial Twin not teleporting back to player

Ulseth

Whenever Wukong's Celestial Twin gets too far away from their respective player and is supposed to teleport to them, he may get stuck and not actually teleport properly, instead phasing in and out of existence, appearing and disappearing both in-game (the character model) and on the mini-map (the little dot).

Sometimes, the bug will correct itself and send you the celestial twin successfully, and sometimes it'll instantly kill the celestial twin as if they had fallen into an endless pit. Of course, either of these will happen after the celestial twin has phased in and out of existence for up to about a minute.

This started happening right after installing the hotfix that fixed companions not teleporting to their players properly in Railjack, which is, as of the time I'm making this bug report, the latest hotfix.

Pls fix 😞

Edit: This doesn't seem to happen very often if ever at all in missions with small maps such as Interception missions, but in a Mobile Defense mission, I used Celestial Twin at the very start of the mission, I ran forwards, and the bug triggered. It doesn't seem to require the use of any additional abilities and is very easily reproduced, it's just not very consistent.

Edited by Ulseth
  • Like 2

this also happens to me (most often on kuva Lich missions). The twin can be included on the map, but invisible / inactive at our side or can appear / disappear (sometimes using Cloud Walker or Operator): as useful as a jug

• Like 1