Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Titanium Starvation

Donnell

Although the drop rates are tripled (at time of typing), there is still a need to get out my ship and comb through space to find bits of rocks. Not the most fun part of railjack, although I am enjoying it a lot more with the updates .

Can I request an option to drop an Extractor or two on the Railjack maps? Due to the downtime looking for the glowy rocks, it sucks the enthusiasm of doing another mission for more.

If you want get fancy about it.. what about finding Grineer mining lazers, out in space, during mission; hacking it to force it to send its yield to your ship inventory instead. This way, it bypasses the RNG in the extractor drop table.

Be sure to wash your hands upon leaving the thread people! :)

Nope, going out in archwing and breaking rocks like a caveman is the worst thing you can do.

Here are some tricks on how to be a successful space miner:

1. Get Railjack.

2. Get Blackout Pulse.

3. Get Hyperflux/Flux Reactor (optional)

4. Get Smeeta Kavat. (random 2x buffs)

5. Spam Blackout Pulse and manually explode it in every asteroid or ruin cluster. Giant range of blackout pulse will destroy every resource container in there and its low cost means you can spam it all you want.

6. Just fly around and gather everything (cruising speed recomended)

Other metod, without breaking space trash, is to spam first earth mission.

1. Get Seeker Volley. (or continue to use the blackout pulse - its damage can oneshot fighters in the first 2 missions on earth)

2. Nuke every fighter and crewship with it. Use main guns to disable crewships if seeker missiles don't finish the job ( they have too little hp to destroy their engines with mk3, so you have to shoot the hull )

3. Get a LOS on both the crewships at once.

4. Use artillery on both of them in one sitting.

5. Map finished in ~1 minute. Potential common 1.200 titanium reward

Edited by Savire510

hmm. I found void missions normally got me 2,000. Breaking rocks after mission got me to 6,000.

My lovely ship can solo missions with its decent weaponry so I'll give the earth missions a run on the mill.

Thanks for the details/tips Savire 🤘