Dante Unbound: Known Issues ×
Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

DE, CHECK AGAIN MIND CONTROL ABILITIES.

IvanMortem

happened to me too, a corrupted drone on belenus (idk if its specific to that enemy or node) is the only enemy left and it wont advance. the ui will say i have no thralls but the drone shows up with a blue dot on the map as if it was one. Ive had to abort like 4 times because of this

• Like 1

I had the same problem.

Also, it seems that whenever a thrall is created by a energy pillar (I'll call them Pthralls), they won't have the thing above their head, and they won't create energy pillars on death (even though I'm not sure if the latter is a bug or a feature)

Edit: enemies enthralled by Pthralls' attacks won't have the thing above their heads nor create pillars either.

Edited by Yoollloooo0

https://forums.warframe.com/topic/1195216-revenant-enthrall-causing-unkillable-enemies/

i just made a thread on this, as i just got and began to level him, happened 4 or 5 times in 48 hours, ive also formad and leveled my nekros and shadows doesnt seem to be effected atleast as of now its just revenants enthrall

only way to ensure it doesnt happen is to flat out just not use the ability at all

not sure if anyone else can confirm but so far from the times it happened to me atleast with enthrall, the enemies were always robots, ie it was ospries 1 time and ratel another, but ive yet to have it happen to an actual person enemy

Edited by Tokens210