Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Oberon & Nekros Prime

(NSW)SoulReaperX

Question

6 answers to this question

5 minutes ago, (PS4)Viveeeh said:

Probably wants the next pair of vaulted warframes to become available.

I was thinking of that, but it doesn't relate to whatever's "going on in the world".

Edited by Jemmies
  • Like 1

30 minutes ago, (PS4)Viveeeh said:

Well, yeah. I interpreted it as an expression of frustration caused by Nekros and Oberon being unvaulted for so long.

well i just mean if there quaranteed at home do they need full access to servers to implement vaulting and unvaulting stuff (keep in mind i have no idea on how this stuff works)

53 minutes ago, (NSW)SoulReaperX said:

well i just mean if there quaranteed at home do they need full access to servers to implement vaulting and unvaulting stuff (keep in mind i have no idea on how this stuff works)

I suppose they can do so. The developers are still able to provide hotfixes and updates, and space mom still has access to some kind of developer / test mode on the client, so I would think that they are able to function just as before while away from their offices.

And if the servers require maintenance, I would think that all the administrator needs is to inform his boss that he is going to the data center to fix things, I think it wouldn't be a problem.