Dante Unbound: Known Issues ×
Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Mimica Shawzin bug having look of different shawzin that changes color

EurekaShark

• 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...

So this has been an issue for a while now, I am not sure why people aren't reporting this and I am kinda surprised this hasn't been fixed by now. Maybe because it's just a minor visual bug that doesn't effect gameplay and therefore low priority. None the less I am still going to report it because I want my old Mimica back. 

This has first occurred from back around late April to early May after a patch for Rail jack. (I can't remember exactly when, it has been a while)

The bug is as follows, the Mimica Shawzin's texture appears to be overwritten by the Corbu's texture. I would have assumed it would be connected to my Shawzins in my inventory, but I only own two of the current seven Shawzins, the Mimica and the Nelumbo.

Here is the Mimica Shawzin in market. As I previously mentioned it seems like the texture was overwritten but still keeps it's changeable color properties similar to the Mimica. 

qlb6xEa.png

For quick reference, here is the Corbu. 

uYLWtpk.png

Here is a shot of it in game using the Mimica.

ut2TzmP.png

I don't know how many people have encountered this bug or why it's still here after two months. I would like to see this fixed, but if it is low priority I understand. 

And nothing against the Corbu or anything, but the design doesn't go well with the default Shawzin sound I have to say. 

• 4 weeks later...

Archived