The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×
The Lotus Eaters: Known Issues ×

Unable to assign Touchpad Controls to Geark Hotkeys

Originally had swiping on the touchpad bound to gear slots 1-4.  After installing the patch, Swiping on the Touchpad activates abilities like the default controls.

On the Customize Controller screen, everything appears as expected and is able to be reassigned, but upon selecting a binding to change it, the options show that "Swipe Up" for instance is bound to both "Ability A" and "Gear Hotkey 1".  No matter what I have tried, the "Swipe Up" icon always appears next to "Ability A" in the list of assignable commands.  The same is true for other swiping directions and abilities.

I have tried returning the controls to default and customizing again.  This did not fix the issue.

I have found that I can correctly reassign "Swipe Up" to other options, but not to any of the Gear Hotkeys.  Doing so will default "Swipe Up" to "Ability A". 

Found a workaround that works for me.  I assigned the swiping commands to the Abilities they so desperately wanted to be during a mission, exited the mission, entered another mission and reassigned them to the gear hotkeys I wanted them on.

Hope this helps narrow down the issue and helps other users fix it on their end in the mean time.

Edit: This only worked on Orb Vallis 😞  When I went into a tileset mission, it was broken again.

Edited by (PS4)TheBladeless