Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Nightwave Dev Solution

-GrT-kostasp99

I will try and give a feedback but i am not sure if someone really pays attention. nevertheless i will try.this solution is for DE developers and the pressure they have of releasing content.
So its a hotfix for the work they do and a hotfix that calms devs and players.

Nightwave was a good huge upgrade to the alert mission system warframe had. the alerts was a joke and not at all helpfull for a player after 10MR but the nightwave is a great concept for all players BUT not ready yet. here are my proposals.

Nightwave creds
Nightwave credits will be constant on every nightwave and called nighwave credits/creds for any member that want to use them even if the nightwave story is changed. Veteran players dont get confused from the point system and always use their points because they know the game but a new player is easier to make a mistake and loose his point on nighwave change. thats why there is no reason for nightwave points to be useless after a new nightwave story. Protection of new players.

Nightwave cred offerings
Additional offerings that each week rotate and help new players like packs of materials they need not only nitain but other packs like polymer etc like old alert had and offered.

Nightwave Story-Updates-Development
This is a more complicated subject. We saw the issue of the previous intermission lasting over 6months and i wanted to offer a solution to that.
Nightwave Credits-Missions-daily-weekly and 30lvl rewards would not be attached to the story. Since nighwave is predicated DE making a story then the nightwave story will be separate from the main nightwave reward system.nightwave as a concept will be on for ever and on rotation following this path. Every 30lvl we get main rewards like creds-forma-slots-umbra forma things that are common as a reward and not special to the story. After the 30lvl until 60lvl will be only creds and after the 60 we rotate back to the first 30lvl rewards. this rotation is constant and neverending,in rotation. 

Now when a story is made and comes it will give additional rewards like it does now with mods-cosmetics-skins that are fixed to the story and you can earn by completing the same weekly rewards as you used too or the story can add one or two weekly goals mainly for the story rewards.

this change will release the pressure from the devs making stories in time and leaving the players without rewards from the nighwave and leaving players with nothing to do.For example i play nightwave for the umbra forma and this delay of new nightwave cost 2 umbra forma. If this system was separate as suggested no delay would be visilbe and frustrating. Older missions-stories like wolf should come back for new players to experience and see them BUT with this change older players that dont need those rewards will not participate in the story but will continue to have the rewards from the main nightwave.

Main Nightwave Rewards-Missions-Weekly separate from the Nightwave Story. 

Please read the post carefully if you want to post a reply.    Sorry for my english.

• Like 2