Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Weapon's 'n Stuff

-Bv-IronKoala

Hello every one i have a couple weapon ideas and something i wan't to say to DE about getting rid of weapons.

but first the ideas

Combat Ready Bow (yes i know its a bad name for warframe lol that rhymed)   

see i'm mostly a LMG/HMG 44 magnum tank kind of guy, then i got the dread BP and i thought i might as well build it its rare i have the recourse's. and i really liked it but, it just wasn't there when i needed it the most (duo to the 1/sec charge/reload time).don't give me that 'you know you can just tap it' no you cant it doesn't kill fast enough(more importantly i don't feel like an archer)!

and i give you the CRB's stats

dmg type Physics impact 

dmg 75

crit chance 1%

charge crit chance 5%

crit dmg 300% (oh come on with its really low % you'll get like one crit a game let's make it a good one)

accuracy 100

0.7/sec charge/reload time 

charge dmg 175

one polarite a V

50% armor ignore

can stagger Ancients/heavy units 

​Repeating Portable Cannon(yes i know i'm bad at naming things okay!)

the RPB is a Repeating Portable Cannon it, well it shoots explosive stuff. you see the reason why i want one (other from the fact that its a RPB) as i stated above i'm a "tank kind of guy" so i play as the rhino a'lot and as the rhino more often then not your're arm's will be bigger then you're gun. RPB is here to fix that and now the stats.

trigger type auto 

dmg type explosion  

RoF 1.5 shot/sec

clip 15

ammo 90

reload time 5/sec

accuracy 100

impact dmg 160

blast radius 4.5m

blast dmg 250

crit impact chance 10%

blast crit chance 0%

crit dmg 200%

one polarite a -

and as for my thought's on DE getting rid of weapons.

its lazy, getting rid of weapons is NOT the answer re-balancing is. don't get rid of them  re-balance them.

plaese leave a comment below telling me what you like or don't like 

They don't even have to re-balance weapons to keep them in game.

Just make it obvious they want/have tier weapons meant for beginner/advanced/high-end players

then why things like soma (until fixed), galatine and hikou/kunai are available so easily?

If you don't like the draw time of bows, just put on Shred and Speed trigger, charges up almost instantly. And unless you hit weak spots, the Dread is not that great of a bow, since it's just blade damage, and doesn't ignore armor, get a Paris Prime, now that's a great weapon.