Dante Unbound: Known Issues ×
Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Unable to login to Warframe due to it saying Network not responding each time of login!! :(

Elysium905

I have been unable to login to my Warframe account on PC since yesterday evening as every time I tried to login, it would pause a moment and give the "network not responding" error, and then fail to login and tells me to check my info. I played Warframe without any problem at 7am yesterday. I let this go yesterday evening since i was on duty and headed back to workplace, but today its not working. I tried it with Apex legends on my PC to see if my network was bad and it still logs in there without any problem but it doesn't login in Warframe sadly. I have been trying to login for half an hour today but to no avail. Pls help!! 😞

Edit: The launcher is also taking longer to load in and checking for updates.

Edit 2: tried varifying and optimizing downloaded files but the game loads in very slow now and the problem of getting "network not responding" alert during login still  persists. 

Edit 3: Launcher trying to check for new content fails at 3.7 KB saying failed to update from server and will retry im a while.

Edit 4: Redownloading the whole game from steam didn't work. Same errors persist. 

Edited by Elysium905