Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

game revision

After I heard about future complications of the missions, I still want to suggest again: not just raise the level of enemies and something else, I suggest returning that darkness, as in the closed beta test, to the dark atmosphere, eerie sounds, so that, for example , butchers the grineer ran with circular saws and there was this corresponding sound, can make the number of enemies less, but that they be fierce, and not crowds of cotton wimps. No independent resurrections. And this is only a small part of what can be done. The game lacks hardcore. I’ve been playing since the time of the closed beta test, and the game turned into a simple grind, this is not a lineage, where there is a lot of grind and it is complex and long at maximum levels, where you need to sharpen equipment and much more ... The game lacks hardcore, a challenge! Please consider my proposal and think it over thoroughly! Regards, player with closed beta test.

I agree wholeheartedly.

I used to lol hard whenever DE said "level 40-50" were "Hard enemies" and a lot of us used to think (and still do) "do they even play their own game?". 

So-called "Hard-mode" will take normal missions and give enemies +50 levels. So, the highest-level enemies on the Star-Chart are going to be around levels 90-100 (Sedna/Pluto), which is the same as Sortie-level enemies, which, let's face it, we can still breeze through, unless they have certain modifiers. 

"Ultra-Hard-Mode", will take the same missions and give enemies +100 levels, so the highest we'll see are levels 130-140, which is slightly higher than any Lich or Sortie enemies and might pose a bit of a threat, unless you're one of the "min-maxed" players that can handle level 2000+ enemies with barely a sweat.

There needs to be something done about these missions (and the rewards) that actually makes them hard. Not by gimping us either (Grendel Farm), but by, maybe, increasing certain factors. like having Arbi. drones + Thralls/Lich-type-enemies + maybe increased spawns of Syndicate Hunter Squadrons or Assassins like the Stalker/Zanuka/G3, etc.