Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Hi Everyone!

Mir.

I'd suggest getting the smallest founders pack and being really careful with what you buy. Mostly, slots and a catalyst/reactor or 2. Frost is pretty nice but bear in mind the slow (relaxed?) pace of this cool cat. He's got armour and some nice powers, though. I'd also suggest sticking with 1 or 2 frames and 1-2 weapons and level them up. The levels of Earth and beyond can be quite difficult with low level equipment.

I'd suggest getting the smallest founders pack and being really careful with what you buy. Mostly, slots and a catalyst/reactor or 2. Frost is pretty nice but bear in mind the slow (relaxed?) pace of this cool cat. He's got armour and some nice powers, though. I'd also suggest sticking with 1 or 2 frames and 1-2 weapons and level them up. The levels of Earth and beyond can be quite difficult with low level equipment.

Yeah i've been considering to get some plats to start off too.

just a quick question, does anywhere in particular has a higher chance of dropping multishot mod?

RNG?

I have a puncture mod for shotguns, but it seemed kinda useless lol.

can't seem to decide between the 170plat for 9.99USD and the disciple founder set.

Sorry, RNG = random number generator.

The puncture mod is actually pretty useful. It allows you to shoot enemies through their (some) cover. It also allows you to shoot through your teammates who normally block your shots otherwise. The number is the depth it can go through in metres. It also allows you to shoot shield lancers through their shields, iinm.

See here for more info on the various mods:

https://forums.warframe.com/index.php?/topic/1717-mods-artifacts-list-explanations-as-of-update-63/