Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Some Enemy Changes To Make The Game Less Punishing

CorpsePuncher

Hi,

seen quite a few of the enmies and uh kinda hurt since im a new player and all.

The seekers: well there a pain in the &#! and dont really shoot u but all they do is deploy those damn rectum probes to ruin your day, i understand that there ment to be a pain in the &#! but that electric latcher is just too much. Not only are u imobilised for about 10 or so seconds but your shields are drained in the process allowing enemies free rain on you. a simple change maybe to limit how much spamming they can do or put a limit on how many they carry or even reducing the imobilsation time. also making them more visable would be lovely considering its hard to spot them with all the electricity waving around.

SHOCKWAVE MOAS: WELL now heres a disgusting issue when 1 MOA knocks you down with shockwave you get knocked down fine, then another Shockwave Moa comes along and uses Shockwave again while ur still getting up, then when u get up you immediatly FALL DOWN. And the proccess repeats for the more of them there are dear god man do something. That is is utterly horrifying and thats not a single player issue thats a whole party issue if there in range and it happens in even tight spaces so its not something that can be spontaneously avoided.

thats all that i think are really big issues for enemies

A simple fix for the NOCK DOWN MOAS as you call them is to give the Tenno some sort of guard roll or /QUICK/ get up. A few moments of invincibility as they rise up. (.75 seconds should work honestly) Something they could do by maybe pressing the jump button while nocked down.This could have a cool down I suppose but it would be nice. Stun locked happens in more than one place though. The Infested "dog" creatures can stun lock you by keeping you staggered.

A simple fix for the NOCK DOWN MOAS as you call them is to give the Tenno some sort of guard roll or /QUICK/ get up. A few moments of invincibility as they rise up. (.75 seconds should work honestly) Something they could do by maybe pressing the jump button while nocked down.This could have a cool down I suppose but it would be nice. Stun locked happens in more than one place though. The Infested "dog" creatures can stun lock you by keeping you staggered.

I've thought about this exact thing as well. I feel the game would benefit from a tech-roll (for Tekken fans) or something for when you get into the many stun/knockdown loops that are possible with enemy ability spams from time to time. Something like... You get knocked down, but if you hit jump or roll right when you hit the ground, you'd "kip-up" or tech toll. It fits the high-mobility, quick reaction style of the gameplay. You could even use the existing kip-up animation for when you're revived (if you landed on your back) or a sideroll animation. Seems simple enough and would help alleviate some of the helplessness felt when caught in these situations. Hell, I don't see why enemies couldn't have the same ability. Keeps things interesting. :p

Jackal? Column hiding protects you from the shockwave, but the grenades might get you.

Electroll is a test to see if your team notices the new [blue waypoint]/[floating text]. Most teams sadly take a while before they notice. I'd prefer if DE made that waypoint orange simply because blue tends to fade into the background in a firefight.

Shockwave Moa is just... well, it gets better as you progress and other players start to prioritize them. You'll also get used to timing the jump in case the shockwave gets cast. It's the blue moa stagger that catch me unaware most of the time now simply because they don't show up quite as often.

A tech roll that drains some stamina and temporarily disables its regeneration would be nice.