The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×
The Lotus Eaters: Known Issues ×

Index Host Migration

(XBOX)AeroTurner5150

I was playing high risk index and the host extracted before the next round. I was then stuck looking at the screen overlooking one of the bases for a full minute until I had to force quit, forfeiting my investment and any rewards I would've earned.

It is bullS#&$ how many issues there are around host migration. I've lost diluted thermia and arbitration rewards simply from host migration just in the past week, and now this.The host leaving should NOT be a problem. I hate having my experience with the game hinge on something as fragile as the host leaving, where I have to cross my fingers and hope that I keep my rewards whenever they do leave. It's nonsense and causes frustration.

Edit: To add insult to injury, when I bring up the issue of lost rewards to support, they tell me it's because I must be having network issues. I do not regularly have connection issues. When I lost my diluted thermia, I asked the host why he left he said he disconnected right after the exploiter was destroyed and NO ONE got the rewards. I guess we just all have connection issues!

Edited by (XB1)AeroTurner5150