The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×
The Lotus Eaters: Known Issues ×

massive lag spikes, losing connection all the time for no reason

Azchenon

So I play with rather baad computer, but with graphics at the lower possible and an ethernet link.

I keep getting stuck in the loading screens, having massive lag spikes, being separated from my teammates on helene ( Or even on railjack...). Sometimes the world stops generating entirely and when a door opens I end up facing the void.

What is wrong? Should I get a new PC? A better and more stable internet connection? Help ! ;w;

21 minutes ago, Tigrusor said:

So I play with rather baad computer, but with graphics at the lower possible and an ethernet link.

I keep getting stuck in the loading screens, having massive lag spikes, being separated from my teammates on helene ( Or even on railjack...). Sometimes the world stops generating entirely and when a door opens I end up facing the void.

What is wrong? Should I get a new PC? A better and more stable internet connection? Help ! ;w;

I experience pretty much everything your saying with a pretty high end system. This games seems to be broken after last couple updates. I'd say your pc is fine unless you've had these issues since you started playing, but if it just recently started like in my case, it's probably just the game. Really hope the game is ironed out soon, way too many bugs, and all my other games run great, so it has to be servers/engine.

Same here , for the past 5 days I'm getting a lot of "Network not responding" messages and game lagging even when solo.

My rig is more than capable of handling Warframe at high settings and I never saw these network not responding messages in the 4 years I've been playing on and off/