Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Mid Game Help Please

Jumba255

Question

So im rank 7 atm and got there just about 4 months ago and then stopped playing because i got annoyed with how many feildron thingies i needed for the freakin flux rifle.

ANYWAY: I come back and try to do some level 40 missions solo which im usually pretty good at but now the enemies are freakin swarming to no end and i can't even hope to beat any missions and I want to know if you guys got some pointers for me (new helpful moves that act like blocking, how to dodge the jetpack grineers rocket barrages, that kinda stuff).

Basically just tell me what you guys do when soloing in level 40+ missions.

Thanks to all.

*EDIT: so i found out that corpus missions are still rediculously easy, so try to focus more on the grineer survival methods please.

K well I have every warframe but sayrn, vauban, and frost.

At the time i was using RHINO to try and get as far as i could but atm i am trying to level necros and banshee (both are rank 18) i had health and shield mods at level 6 (i think). Weapons were the new greatsword potatoed at level 12 with full speed, full AP, and full melee damage, secondary was Akfuris with 100% multishot and damage mods with 60% AP, primary was the tenno Lmg with level 5 damage mod, 80% AP, full reload speed, and 80% fire rate mod.

I was doing the Phobos survival and the sabotage mission (i think. its the first one in the system).

After that i just helped my bud get all the RHINO parts and some infested survival on jupiter but thats it.

But I'm not really looking for specifics here just want to know how you guys handle missions solo.

Edited by Jumba255

3 answers to this question

So im rank 7 atm and got there just about 4 months ago and then stopped playing because i got annoyed with how many feildron thingies i needed for the freakin flux rifle.

ANYWAY: I come back and try to do some level 40 missions solo which im usually pretty good at but now the enemies are freakin swarming to no end and i can't even hope to beat any missions and I want to know if you guys got some pointers for me (new helpful moves that act like blocking, how to dodge the jetpack grineers rocket barrages, that kinda stuff).

Basically just tell me what you guys do when soloing in level 40+ missions.

Thanks to all.

*EDIT: so i found out that corpus missions are still rediculously easy, so try to focus more on the grineer survival methods please.

K well I have every warframe but sayrn, vauban, and frost.

At the time i was using RHINO to try and get as far as i could but atm i am trying to level necros and banshee (both are rank 18) i had health and shield mods at level 6 (i think). Weapons were the new greatsword potatoed at level 12 with full speed, full AP, and full melee damage, secondary was Akfuris with 100% multishot and damage mods with 60% AP, primary was the tenno Lmg with level 5 damage mod, 80% AP, full reload speed, and 80% fire rate mod.

I was doing the Phobos survival and the sabotage mission (i think. its the first one in the system).

After that i just helped my bud get all the RHINO parts and some infested survival on jupiter but thats it.

But I'm not really looking for specifics here just want to know how you guys handle missions solo.

Phobos in general is pretty tough due to the guys w/ Miter spam and the jetpack bombarders, so you might want a friend or two to go along w/ you on clearing out Phobos. Soma doesn't shine until you've got a good level Serration and crit mods (points strike and vital sense maxed is minimum req.). But yeah Rhino or Nyx are my "go to" frames for many missions (Chaos unreal CC and Iron Skin immunity). For solo play maybe Shade to invis or use Loki/Ash for invis. Since Soma is your main you want a different sidearm, at least 1 of the 2 I try to keep an armor ignore weapon (Acrid, Kunai, Despair or Flux).