Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Could DE Possibly nerf Umbra's Shields in the Sacrifice quest?

CirenePrime

Would it be too much trouble to nerf Excalibur Umbra's Shield strength a little during the part where you have to lower his shields during the Sacrifice?
My Blade-Sister and I are having a bit of an issue with the task even with our mote amps at max rank.

Any tips for us if this can't be altered?

31 minutes ago, CirenePrime said:

Would it be too much trouble to nerf Excalibur Umbra's Shield strength a little during the part where you have to lower his shields during the Sacrifice?
My Blade-Sister and I are having a bit of an issue with the task even with our mote amps at max rank.

Any tips for us if this can't be altered?

Umbra's shield will naturally deplete if you fail too much in the battle. More so, His shield does not regenerate even in between "deaths"

As for tips (coming from a player who also did it with the mote)

Keep your distance. Umbra maintains specter AI. If you remain 10 meters or less to him, he will cast radial javelin. stay away of that.

If you remain 10-15 meters away, he will try closing the distance by casting Slash Dash. He however will cast slash dash regardless if his javelin is cooldown (javelin has a 1 minute cooldown)

A working strategy would be to maintain the high ground. Umbra cannot cast slash dash if you are not directly reachable. Don't stay in line of sight for too long however.

high ground GIF

• Like 1