The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×
The Lotus Eaters: Known Issues ×

Kuva lich

Not sure how to go about bug posting but i rwalised a bug less than 10 minutes ago. I was trying to farm missions to get my lich to spawn but the mission i joined was a little more challenging than expected so i left through the menu. Only to find that my icon for my kuva lich had dissapeared aswell as the red of the missions under his control. So i did what i usualy do when somthing weird happens in a game i reset warframe but the kuva lich was still gone. I wanted to let you know about this glich so it can be fixed and my fire brakk or kuva lich back would be nice haha. Tried to captue a clip of the event but my ps4 took a clip right after it was gone.                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                         Turned my ps4 off for about an hour, came back to warframe to see if my kuva lich was back. It was not but found my brakk in my foundry :]

Edited by (PS4)DisbarredSpy990
Fixed?