Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

I'd like to be able to combine augments for the same ability!

(PSN)Yes-Man-Kablaam

So with the conclave to pve transfer of some augments mods we have a few that can overlap. one in particular caught my eye with Power of Three for Ivara which with making a big range and duration build is letting cloaks overlap into big invis zones and sleep has a massive radius if you aim ahead and let a couple hit walls it's really nice in my opinion BUT I would really also like to use Empowered Quiver with this. It would still take the mod slot for the cost of it and really let you spec into this quiver in a way I like. three dashwires instantly out with the crit boost. and my invis zones would prevent procs from maybe stray fire as well I think it's pretty interesting. 

with Rumbled and Titanic rumbler this could be weirder to overlap. maybe ust letting you do each essentially becoming a rumbler with a big brother rumbler around you lol. But the cost is two mod slots so I still find it'd be a fair trade off. or let Titanic Rumbler boost Rumbled's health and damage and make you a taunt on slam? This is getting to a spot I'm really liking and that even when we can spec into an ability it was pretty simple but with these we have the first steps of really getting into some interesting territory. I'm not familiar with any other augs overriding right now but this is due to this being a mostly new discovery and I'd really appreciate being able to do this or at least get a confirmation if it will happen at all?

• Like 1