Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Force starting Fissure missions

Since the recent unvaulting of Trinity and Nova, I have been doing a lot of relic shares and people either accidentally or purposely force starting Fissure missions is a consistent problem. I swear almost every time half the team doesn't even get to choose a relic because someone clicks square too many times or something. Either force start should be removed for fissure missions or players don't load into a mission without choosing a relic or a 'none' option whether someone force started or no, because it is a huge hassle that someone can screw you over like that even just by accident, and you don't get to choose a relic or everyone has to leave and start over.

Edited by (PS4)M00n_Slippers
Fix spelling error
  • Like 1

• 1 year later...

This still happens. I didn't even get what was going on until somebody said "Bruh, don't force start". ^^'

Even if you press square once to equip a relic for the mission, for some reason that square input seems to also count for the start button even though the "press x if you're sure" dialog pops up before the countdown starts.

To avoid this I have to use the cursor to press x on the "square equip for mission" button which is no big deal imo but a QoL change would be appreciated nontheless because I couldn't figure it out on my own. ;)