Dante Unbound: Known Issues ×
Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Orb valis

(XBOX)DPeach55

I don’t know where to post this but orb valis needs some patch updates for disconnecting. I’m a long time player and want to do as much farming in one mission as i can but if im in OV for more than 30minutes i start to get game freezes and continuously dc. I’ve lost hundreds of toroids  and dual stat mods as well as k drive standing. 

the game full freezes and dashboards me every time nothing high frame rate or demand could be standing in a fight with minimal demand or flying in my arch wing and continuously i get booted and lose 40+ minutes of effort of finding races or farming toroids. 

please find a fix for this i plead i want to farm and do my things without having to worry about dcing after being in the game more than 20minutes and reloading 

I know I've been having a lot of issues out there lately, mostly trying to do orb missions, constant host losses, DC's, returning to ship all of a sudden, and others DCing as well(assuing they aren't just leaving for no reason during load).  Needs some major attention here.