The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×
The Lotus Eaters: Known Issues ×

Touch screen auto reset

(PSN)FBR2463

Hi,  I would like to report a bug that occurs every time I lauch the game on PS4 : my controller's touch pad functions are always reset to Ability A / Ability B / ... while I voluntarily modified them in order to launch archwing and k-drive faster or to deploy a kinetic siphon trap or my mining drill more easily... This is very annoying because every time I start Warframe it takes 5 min to me to reconfigure all my controller settings... And what's even weirder is that when I open the configuration, I notice that all my settings have been conserved but when I start a mission the functions are not the same that I previously assigned : they correspond to those by default . So then I'm forced to reset all my controller defaults settings and next to reassign all my personnal configuration... So if I've been clear enough, I look forward to seeing this malfunction corrected. If you need some pictures I've took some where you can clearly see that 2 different  functions such as "Ability A" and "Gear Hotkey 5" are assigned to the same button/move (for me swipe up on the touch screen).

Thank you for your attention.