Dante Unbound: Known Issues ×
Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Current Performance Issues (FPS, Hz, limiter, game crash) *Update 6* (Vauban, Saryn, Acceltra)

Mohmi

*Update 5*

I have made new tests and found out the following things:

• When in borderless mode, I have a stutter in the frame rate per second. The FPS does not decrease but the picture is as if it is happening. The game flow is totally stuttering. It's like the Hz of the monitor is constantly changing back and forth. It's like I'm playing normally but the Hz in the background is just decreasing the flow of the game and it's changing all the time.
  • If I set the frame limiter to "no limit", the stuttering is gone, but I have an input lag with the mouse as if VSync was on, but it is off!
  • If I set the display settings manually, then select and confirm the profile low or high, it simply turns off the settings I had on.
  • I have had friends and family here on my PC confirm that they perceive the anomalies objectively.
  • After all this I now have motion sickness and I get sick playing.

Conclusion: something with the Hz or frame limiter doesn't work properly and also something with the massive FPS drops that don't rise anymore.

I got a feedback on the ticket today.

I should please use the Driver Uninstaller once. And set the settings in the game to medium or low if that makes a difference.

I have mentioned in the ticket and here several times that I have already done all this. Again!

Why do I make a documentation with such an effort? Again!

What is wrong with you DE? All the support staff have been too lazy to watch this.

What you are doing here is absolutely unacceptable! How do you want to solve a problem if you don't care?

*Update 6*

Its happend again and again and again...

I added some screenshots to show other people got that too. Its happen really often with a Vauban, Saryn and/or a Acceltra. I have added these screenshots and my logs with 8 logmakers to my ticket.

VnoKaXL.jpg

dA9totJ.jpg

fxRxlx5.jpg

This was the last response and they closed the ticket.

t3esZFS.png

From now on, I will no longer concern myself with wasting time for that. Maybe SONY will change this show in the future.

I quit, bye.

• 2 months later...

Archived