Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

affinity for looting and emphazising the "looter" of a looter shooter

Aadi880

As a looter shooter, I think it will be a good idea to give affinity for breaking containers and opening lockers. I guess like, 50xp (experimentally)? I think it would be useful for leveling gear AND for new players to level gear passively as they gather resources. 

Also, I would also like to say that containers and lockers should drop all the possible loot drops from its respective planet, with the rarer resource of the planet being the most rare. The existing rare resource deposite will instead act as a guaranteed rare resource drop, while the normal containers or lockers while have them in the much rarer drop tables.

I think it can also (partly) alleviate the need of staying in one spot and bait-kill enemies in a single spot, by incentivizing all players to explore the map as all containers and lockers can drop their desired loot, not just from enemies.

32 minutes ago, Aadi880 said:

I would also like to say that containers and lockers should drop all the possible loot drops from its respective planet, with the rarer resource of the planet being the most rare. The existing rare resource deposite will instead act as a guaranteed rare resource drop, while the normal containers or lockers while have them in the much rarer drop tables.

This is already the case.

When you break a container or open a locker the game rolls a dice and you can get a bit of any of that planet's resources, including the rare resources