Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Ninja exilus mods and moves

Scar.brother.help.me

Hello, fellow Tenno and DE!

I'll go straight to the point. Kavat's Grace, Aero Vantage, Motus Signal, Proton Pulse, Mobilize (and it's variations), Patagium, Endurance drift, Maglev in some way (may be some more) - are nice and funny ninja mods, but they are cool when equipped all at once or at least a few at the same time. Unfortunately there is just one exilus slot and no way I can sacrifice a mod like Vitality or Primed Continuty for some cool ninja moves. And since DE had "NO" replies to more exilus slots, my proposal is to turn these into companion mods like Odomefic, Anti-grav Array (at least we have some space for modding diversity there).

The other proposal is to extend/change slide-condition mods to aim-glide (the ones that give -recoil/-spread) and give it a buff or primed versions.

Another thing about slides - check out a game called Vanquish - it looks similar to Warframe in terms of ninja-moves but it has awesome long jet-boosted slides. It could be implemented in Warframe.

One more is wall-latching - it is very inconsistent. It can be improved to be useful. Right now it is pretty hard to know if you can latch to some wall or not. Most of the time you just slide down because the wall is slightly more/less than 90° to the floor. Wall-running is even worse, needs a revisit.

And one more thing - please, add some effects to double-jump and bullet-jump in mid air. Some energy effect to indicate that warframe is not a character from Nintendo 8 bit that makes a double jump from the invisible floor but some jet is used to push further.

Edited by Scar.brother.help.me