The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×
The Lotus Eaters: Known Issues ×

Foundry Issue

(PSN)TopDiddler

This has now happened twice:

About a week ago I finally came across all the blueprints to build my Oberon, I began construction of the blueprints and went went about my business. When the blueprints were finished I received a notification on my phone via the Warframe app, I quickly opened the app to collect my items and begin constructing the main blueprint for Oberon, upon opening the app, the chassis was complete, the neuroptics were complete, and the Mag Systems were complete? Wtf? Okay no big deal I thought, I must've clicked the wrong one in my foundry, I'll just begin constructing it now and wait a little longer. I went to choose the Oberon Systems blueprint, which was there in the app, but I did not have enough resources to construct it, okay nbd I'll farm it when I get home. Made it home, went to check the foundry again just to double check which resources I needed, and the blueprint was just gone from existence. I was dismayed, my roommate who also plays warframe said he has never seen this happen before. I was upset but understood its just a game and I would have to collect them again, which I did and built Oberon no problem. 

Now, I had collected all the pieces for Ivara Prime, oh boy! I went to build them all, and this was verified by my roommate that I indeed had all the pieces and started building them. They just finished about an hour ago, I opened up the game, collected all the pieces so I could build Ivara Prime, and the neuroptics just completely disappeared. Did not give me a different piece or anything. Time, resources, relics, wasted. Now I'm upset. My clan said they have never heard of this happening before and reccomended I come here. I wouldn't be taking time out of my day to make this post if I wasn't genuinely upset over this actually happening. I'm currently about to start farming for the neuroptics again, which thankfully is just bronze tier, but this issue needs to be addressed because I don't want this happening again to myself or anyone else that may come across it. 

Thanks for the support if or when it comes through!