Dante Unbound: Known Issues ×
Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Problem changing the directional pad to other actions than powers/focus.

(PSN)GiraffesAreGods

I can't find a way to unbind the powers/focus from it after changing their bound actions in the menus. I've already put consumable shortcuts to it and those are shown when seeing the controller preview. When I click on commands and see the options for the powers, it shows that they're still bound to the 5 pad options (as well as the consumables).

Yesterday, only the push option would use the consumable, but today it reverted back to transference/focus. I tried binding the powers to other buttons and then rebinding such button to change their priority from the consumables, but throughout that they were still shown as bound to the pad (on the right after clicking for rebinding a button).

Despite not having played in 2 years before yesterday, I just felt like mentioning since it might be an easy fix. I still have reflexes for the pads/glyph, and the menu isn't that fluid to bring up and maneuver when in danger for me.

• 2 weeks later...

*I apologize, since this might've had been overreported already. I felt nit picky to be totally honest and I could manage without honestly, so I'm sorry if it was a bit too serious or if this had a bad tonality idk. My controller has some weird deadzones in some directions, so that's what can cause the lack of fluidity I think (it twitches between two directions at certain angles). I assume things have been rougher this year and I'm sure there are other things to do.

**Oh and it seems to be in the fixes for the next update! So yay. Sorry if this contributed to a flooding of reports. I noticed there were others reporting and that it was noticed by official DE people a bit later after posting. It's my fault I hadn't checked before. I actively involve myself more when I come back to stuff and expect to stay. It might've been too much of me.