Dante Unbound: Known Issues ×
Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Exit marker problem

(NSW)Red_Venom

Since the new Night Wave update I've noticed that the exit marker once an objective is finished is showing a general direction on where the exit is, before it showed the room  by room path, and correct height, not just over to the left or right of the map with an up or down arrow depending on the PC elevation.

This was not a problem before this update. On some tillesets like Grineer or Corpus ships is just like a labyrinth, trying to exit. Usually I just let em kill me once, and then it resets to the old way the marker worked, thou this may be a personal impression.

Survival and sabotage maps are the worst due to the timer mechanic, other are less problematic but still time consuming.

Tried the map in both mods, small and expanded, expanded is not optimal but I can see the marker better signaling the exit even if it's in a way off direction.

What I think is causing this "bug" is elevation, the system gets confused and is not calculating the path correctly.

Maybe it's just a me problem, but this wasn't a problem before.

• Like 1

I've noticed this problem too, especially in survival missions, and it can be incredibly difficult to find extraction sometimes if the path is convoluted at all.  Similarly, I've noticed that at times the objective marker will very quickly shift back and forth between showing the actual position of the target and showing the next exit you should take to reach the target.  Capture missions seem to be most notably affected by this.  It's not a huge problem, but it was much nicer the way that it used to work, room by room.