Dante Unbound: Known Issues ×
Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Unable to use abilities, weapons, prompts, operator mode

I was playing with my Mesa Prime with a kuva ogris and a carrier only on a kuva lich mission. It was a sabotage mission I believe and I suddenly could not use any of my abilities. It would show ability in use and would give me the same prompt when trying to go into operator mode. My kuva ogris was invisible. I have had this happen the last couple of days. I am also unable to respawn and have to wait to die. When I die, it goes back to normal. This problem is very similiar to the eidolon hunt problems that I've had since eidolons release.

Edited by (XB1)A Wasted Muffin
Tag

I have had this issue as well. I figured out that it happens when you use your assassin blade prompt thing while 4 is active. I have had it do the same effect before this while I am unsure the cause there, may also be some sort of interacting while in 4.

Either way just be very careful not to be in 4 when showing mercy

• Like 2

Anyone reading this post this has solved my problem. I wait 2 seconds before a mercy kill a person and activating my fourth ability. I have also figured out this with railjack. Do not activate  an abilities before prompts and exiting places. Wait two seconds before doing these actions. It however does not solve the 'no mod bug' in which the game acts like you have no mods. A work around for this is using the tatical teleport to reset yourself.

• Like 1

Its not just an ability + prompt.

I get this all the time doing Eidolon hunts just going in/out of operator. Then am screwed and have to abort mission since I can't do anything (even getting killed doesn't work: if a teammate picks me up, it doesn't fix it, and if I bleed out to the Press X screen, it doesn't register pressing X. and /unstuck, or jumping in the water to respawn doesn't fix it either.