Dante Unbound: Known Issues ×
Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Crashes

HitmanRonin

So I open the game and i get past the prime access screen that shows all the updates and stuff after pressing play it freezes while loading then crashes showing the report crash screen. I've tried to re download the game and i tried restarting my PC but it still does the same thing. Anyone else having these issues?

You can try another way, I figured out there is a bug with the installation. If yiu change the launcher language before it installed the directX components, the game will not start.

Try to reinstall it, this time wait the launcher starts to install all parts and starts with the download, after that, you can change your language in the launcher.

• 3 weeks later...

I just logged in and saw all your replies. Uh I have a Ryzen desktop. I have been having issues again. I saw an AMD chipset update or something. That seems to have fixed the issue. If you cant get into the game. try lowest setting, and not playing in fullscreen, that also fixed it. I tried DDU for nividia drivers, installed the latest driver update from last week and that didnt help. I'll check again to see if the issue comes again, but updating the chipset seems to work ._.

Ryzen 1400 @ 3.7ghz 

16gb ram 2666mhz

msi b350 tomahawk (use whatever update utility your mobo supplier comes with, msi live update in my case)

evga gtx 1080ti

Archived