The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Pokemon X / Y Friend Code / Discussion Thread

Azure_Kytia

I'll need to wait for my friend to get back online, Tsubasa, but I can certainly get that for you!!

Want a Prankster Riolu or female Protean Froakie in exchange? Though I can't exactly guarantee excellent IVs or natures though.

if anyone wants timid froakies, I have around 10 with decent stats I can part with. unfortunately I've only gotten a male protean frogadier, and breeding him didn't get me too many protean froakies.

Could toss you over a female Protean Froakie if you want, but I dunno at all at the general offspring's IVs if they're any good

My friend code is Marabunta5 | Bunta | 3368-2130-6881 | Fire Safari | Magmar, Larvesta and Fletchinder ( i dont know the third one. my friend didnt tell me. lol) And meh i rarely visit the breeding guy. im too busy leveling pokemon and doing other random things. By the way whats a good way to spread Pokerus? ( i have a pokemon with that. but hes safely locked away until i know how i can spread it quickly. ) Everyone added (that was listed in the OP.)

Edited by Marabunta5

My friend code is Marabunta5 | Bunta | 3368-2130-6881 | Fire Safari |  Magmar, Larvesta and ?????  ( i dont know the third one. my friend didnt tell me. lol)     And meh i rarely visit the breeding guy. im too busy leveling pokemon and doing other random things.   By the way whats a good way to spread Pokerus? ( i have a pokemon with that.  but hes safely locked away until i know how i can spread it quickly. )  Everyone added (that was listed in the OP.)

Put them in the middle of your party and battle. 

Pokerus is kinda useless now, tho. Super Training doesn't gain more EV points with it, and Super Training is faster than horde hunting. 

Does anyone here still play Gen IV? D:

I have Pokemon Diamond, and Black 2. Although, I forgot my charger in another country, and as such, I can barely play. The most I can do is confirm that someone is willing to trade/play Diamond with me so I don't waste any battery before playing, as I'm at my... second? badge in Black 2.

Edited by Kamal965

Does anyone here still play Gen IV? D:

I have Pokemon Diamond, and Black 2. Although, I forgot my charger in another country, and as such, I can barely play. The most I can do is confirm that someone is willing to trade/play Diamond with me so I don't waste any battery before playing, as I'm at my... second? badge in Black 2.

Why not get a new charger? o.0

I have B/W and B2/W2, and I plan on getting all the others. My collection was lost when I moved. :l So soon-ish!

What the heck. i got a second hand charger (they were out of new ones at the store. ) for 5 Euros. and a new one would have costed me 10.  Also trying Black 2  Btw you guys heard about Pokebank going live in december? EDIT:  If anyones interested im breeding Scyther's. with the Adamant nature. (Friend of mine has bred 2 boxes of scyther's  trying to get one. and i just got an Adamant scyther from Wonder trade ;D )

Edited by Marabunta5

Basically, fish in the same spot without not getting a nibble or moving. increases your chances of finding a shiny something crazy. My friends have gotten claunchers, gyarados and corphish shiny due to it.

that explains all the shiny relicanths on the GTS. I'll definitely have to try chainfishing out

Could toss you over a female Protean Froakie if you want, but I dunno at all at the general offspring's IVs if they're any good

I don't mind the IV's at this point, but having a female protean would be great. want anything in particular for it? I have gale wings fletchlings with some solid stats, adamant nature. and some bulletproof chespins

My friend code is Marabunta5 | Bunta | 3368-2130-6881 | Fire Safari |  Magmar, Larvesta and ?????  

third pokemon is Fletchinder!

Edited by Wallace24

Oh yeah I will take a break from Pokémon X maybe 2 weeks before Pokebank is to be released to finish up getting all the lengedaries in White 2 don't need them but I gather doubles in case someone down the road wants one for a event pokemon I was unable to aquire

Oh yeah I will take a break from Pokémon X maybe 2 weeks before Pokebank is to be released to finish up getting all the lengedaries in White 2 don't need them but I gather doubles in case someone down the road wants one for a event pokemon I was unable to aquire

That's what I've done in the past. I started collecting doubles for trading, but Serebii members never seem to want what I have. :l

so chain fishing is my new favorite pastime in Y. so much simpler than chaining with the pokeradar. and I found a shiny dragalge! such a cool pokemon. so that's just an update there. first shiny pokemon I caught in kalos (although I mentioned it in another post, I ran into a shiny staravia earlier in my adventure. short story short: whirlwind). but overall, the rate of shiny pokemon has definitely increased, which is nice. hopefully the masuda method gets a big boost, because going through that in black 2 I was unsuccessful. ridiculously unsuccessful

Basically, fish in the same spot without not getting a nibble or moving. increases your chances of finding a shiny something crazy. My friends have gotten claunchers, gyarados and corphish shiny due to it.

ive been trying it out but 90% of the time nothing is biting.. or doesnt that matter?  Aside from that i occasionaly get a bite.. wich lasts 1 second. i think i need to have my finger over the A button all the time

If you don't get a bite, it resets the chain.

The best strategy is to have a pokemon as your lead that knows Suction Cups as it's ability, as this increases the chances of a pokemon biting as well as makes it easier to land once the "!" appears above the player.