The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Pokemon X / Y Friend Code / Discussion Thread

Azure_Kytia

Do some of these guys actually check this thread?

i need pants to add me for my BB exploud.

Evan I'll help you when i'm online.

@triple_8 i was asking to trade for your female froakie so i can make you a max iv timid on,i only have perfect males.

Edited by El1te

Do some of these guys actually check this thread?

i need pants to add me for my BB exploud.

Evan I'll help you when i'm online.

@triple_8 i was asking to trade for your female froakie so i can make you a max iv timid on,i only have perfect males.

Ah sorry I dont have a female froakie

Not playing X much atm. focusing on Black 2 first... 4 tries to beat the Elite 4 i got to the champion twice. lost all 4 times. in X went to elite 4 unprepared. i won even beat the champion.  X is a game thats too easy... And i still cant makie heads or tails of all the IV and EV things.  Im trying to figure it out but i cant even figure out how i can breed a pokemon with "Perfect IV's"  Okay breed a Pokemon i got that. But what the then? The offspring will have the same IV's as the parents how will you get the rest?  hell i played Gen III seems things like that existed then aswell. i never knew.  Is it even sure those things exist/affect something?  I cant find much official for all i know its mumbo jumbo. (cause it sounds like that to me.)    Can someone explain it? And try to explain it in a way its easy to understand. I played/play alot of Pokemon but i never knew those things im still amazed people managed to figure those things out. i used to think "natures" existed to give people a sense of the Pokemon having  a personality

Not playing X much atm. focusing on Black 2 first... 4 tries to beat the Elite 4 i got to the champion twice. lost all 4 times. in X went to elite 4 unprepared. i won even beat the champion.  X is a game thats too easy... And i still cant makie heads or tails of all the IV and EV things.  Im trying to figure it out but i cant even figure out how i can breed a pokemon with "Perfect IV's"  Okay breed a Pokemon i got that. But what the then? The offspring will have the same IV's as the parents how will you get the rest?  hell i played Gen III seems things like that existed then aswell. i never knew.  Is it even sure those things exist/affect something?  I cant find much official for all i know its mumbo jumbo. (cause it sounds like that to me.)    Can someone explain it? And try to explain it in a way its easy to understand. I played/play alot of Pokemon but i never knew those things im still amazed people managed to figure those things out. i used to think "natures" existed to give people a sense of the Pokemon having  a personality

Lol, I'm in the same boat as you with the whole perfect Iv's thing. Slowly getting into understanding it. I also used to think "natures" were just personalities. Be all like "dawww my pidgey is jolly, how cute"