Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

[Request] Double Kuva Gains on Hard Mode Kuva Survival

This is the last chance to fix the depressing low yields of 200 kuva per capsule in normal mode. As a reward for doing an even more difficult Kuva survival please buff it to 400 per capsule on Steel Path versions! This alone will incentive many players to play hard mode just to reduce the insane Kuva grinding costs.

Resource booster affects Kuva from Survival. There are several ways to obtain a resource booster without purchasing a timed one.

This wouldn't incentivize me to play Hard Mode, because Kuva Requiem Survival exists(200*(RSB{2x}*Charm{2x}*Endurance{2x})+Relic Rewards), Arbitrations with more fun mission types can also give me a source for Kuva that's better than regular Kuva Disruption or Kuva Survival, and I get it passively from Nightwave because I have nothing else to buy. 

Instead of creating yet another more efficient Kuva farm that outputs more than 100k in an hour, we should instead get a resource from hard mode that can reroll a single stat or two stats instead of the entire thing. 

2 hours ago, ShichiseitenYasha said:

Resource booster affects Kuva from Survival. There are several ways to obtain a resource booster without purchasing a timed one.

This wouldn't incentivize me to play Hard Mode, because Kuva Requiem Survival exists(200*(RSB{2x}*Charm{2x}*Endurance{2x})+Relic Rewards), Arbitrations with more fun mission types can also give me a source for Kuva that's better than regular Kuva Disruption or Kuva Survival, and I get it passively from Nightwave because I have nothing else to buy. 

Instead of creating yet another more efficient Kuva farm that outputs more than 100k in an hour, we should instead get a resource from hard mode that can reroll a single stat or two stats instead of the entire thing. 

Elaborate on this kuva requiem because I’ve never heard of it for kuva farming and factoring Charm into the mix isn’t reliable because that’s luck based not guaranteed. That entire calculation you just wrote, is it 200 kuva * charm buff* 25% resource boost from endurance(scaling with time)* kuva reward from relic?

explain what they are because I have no idea what math you just did and how earning 100k kuva hourly is even remotely possible. Plus about arbitration it’s requires 25 vitus essence to get 10k kuva and that’s more than 1hour of grind to get 25 essence in comparison to kuva survival yielding 10k kuva in 30 mins w/ booster or 1hr w/o booster. So arbitration is more fun but not efficient 

Archived