Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Is It Possible That The Tenno May Not Be Entirely Human If Not At All

Aliasofall

I think we r orkin artifects ? Remember the defend mission ? At the end , it says defend the orkin artifact ? And doesnt it look like an Excaliber in cryosleep ?

or atleast Orkin guys

We are descended from the Orokin civilization. The Orokin "artifact" is a Volt warframe inside of a cryopod. There is most likely a Tenno inside. I don't know why its called an artifact and could be considered a placeholder text, or they are referring to the cryopod/warframe or something else other than the Tenno. You don't really describe organics as artifacts so it is a bit confusing..

Nah, i think the Tenno were a special brand of "samurai" warriors from the Orokin Civilization, and that they were the natural evolution of mankind. We don't know what the "old war" was about nor do we know where the Grineer came from. We don't even know if the Grineer came from Earth, only that they base their current empire from there.

It is my opinion that the Orokin built the solar rails, found something beyond the Outer Terminus in Pluto on the Dark Sector that caused them to become almost extinct. And only after their extiction did the Grineer and the Corpus appeared in the picture.

PS: I think Bioware stole lore from Digital Extremes to create the background story of Mass Effect.

A "mass relay" beyond Pluto? Really?!... okay then...

Edited by ruivoml

I've always gotten the impression that the Orokin where humans, 100%. that Orokin is basically the Warframe equivilent of the Roman Empire, or some other reasonably advanced ancient society.

The Orokin fought "The Sentients" for which they created the TCV and the infested.

The Sentients doesn't sound like something that a human civilization would call itself, so I assume it is an extra-solar threat. The Corpus is simply the equivilent of corperations of today. They're out for money, and will do anything to get it. The Grineer have always seemed to have some feeling of entitlement to earth(Being the birthplace of Humanity) so they want it for pride if nothing else. The exact motive of the Lotus(I believe it's a group, not just an individual) is entirely unclear. They give no reason for the Tenno to fight the Grineer, Corpus, or Infested except that they are told to.