Dante Unbound: Known Issues ×
Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

List of some common bugs

Senpai_Matte

Lets start about steel path (started it only few hours before)
- Defense objectives (in defense mission only doesn't apply to mobile defense) keep their health/shield regeneration from original nodes (50Hp/s is a lot for objective with 6k Hp but very poor for 180k Hp one)

Gear button no longer works on grineer consoles (it will only bring gear wheel while hacking and you can't use anything anyway). On corpus it works just fine. This bug was there some long time but i was lazy to write about it because i don't really want to write only about 1 thing per topic.
- Talking here about using ciphers on consoles and not about using other gear items. It worked like key binding for using ciphers.

Also could we get at least choice between press button to bring gear wheel and hold button to bring gear wheel? Changing it from one to another just like that wasn't really nice and i think that some players will agree with me that only pressing button instead of holding was better.

Venari still not fixed? When you jump on almost any object that Venari can't get on it will only get stuck next to that object and refuse to move anymore untill you command her to change stance/mark another target.
Bez_nazvu.png

I jumped on object with number 1 and since then Venari doesn't move. (You can see her hiding behind that object)

After all this time Corpus units are still using Grakata as their anti archwing weapon. We all know that Grakatas are cool weapons but Corpus should have at least their own alternative as anti air weapon.
unknown.png

Archived