Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Pretty sure this isn't a bug. Also, Mobile Defense could really use some love.

You were supposed to have fixed the "drop the data mass if you don't have a secondary equipped and you try to aimglide" issue, and I think you did for a minute.  But around the time "hold weapon swap to go full melee only" got put in, that got reverted.  

If I'm leveling some things, I might not have a secondary on.  If I aimglide, I don't want to have to hold weapon swap first just so that I don't drop the datamass in missions that have them.  The game should just aimglide with melee automatically while holding a datamass without a secondary on.  Why is the default to drop the datamass?  It makes no sense.

And in case this is considered a bug, here's some more feedback:

Why are we carrying these in the first place?  It's not engaging from a gameplay standpoint, it's not like we're being hampered by having to use our secondaries or melee (other than the QOL I brought up at the start.) and it makes no sense why we can just void-glue our weapons to imaginary hardpoints on our frames but can't hang the datamass off of one of those invisible attachment points.  There's no real gameplay point to any of it.

Archived