Dante Unbound: Known Issues ×
Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

《LOST LOOT TO HOST MIGRATION》

(PSN)DeathAkaBalance

Earlier I joined a squad to open relics and collect void traces,  we spent about 2-3 hours together,  and had gathered a very large amount of prime parts and void traces.  2 of the people in the squad made it to extraction way before me and the other person did as we were both half asleep,  but still almost made it,  however,  we didn't get to extraction before the timer ran out and instead of just kicking those two out and putting me and the other guy back into the mission,  it kicked us out as well and we lost all loot due to host migration.  I got a message in my inbox that contained all my prime parts I had obtained,  but I'm still missing 2-3 hours worth of void traces. 

Its lost.  I have tried support tickets for similar situations.  Nothing happens.  Just be glad you get relic rewards back from the inbox and also, it might not be the parts you chose at the end, it might simply be the parts that your own relic had in it.  That was my experience, I got alot of bronze common drops my own relic had, not the gold and whatnot that was chosen among the four opened relics.    Host migrations are the bane of Warframe.

This is becoming a game-killer for me. I don't know if it's just poor luck, or it's become more common since the Inaros Prime update, but yesterday I lost 90 minutes of Arbitration rewards, and today in ESO due to how often people just refuse to go all 8 waves, I lost a Lato Vandal Barrel and dozens of radiant relics across two different runs. I've recorded footage of the glitch, wherein it comes up mission complete while loading into a new session, but is it even worth posting on here? It could be such an easy fix. Host-side matchmaking is a relic of last-gen, it's unacceptable we're still relying on a system that is actively robbing us of rewards. What if this were to happen during a limited-time event, or God forbid, somebody pops a Saryn Chassis only to fall victim to the glitch? This is awful, man. Sucking the joy out of the game for me how frequent this has happened the past few days.

Okay, I'm not crazy, someone on the wiki is adamant it's been happening since the update in June: https://warframe.fandom.com/wiki/Host_Migration
this thread needs to get DE's attention, something definitely got broken.

• 1 month later...

Archived