The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Dark Dagger And Plasma Sword Questions

MasterRisto

Question

Is there a specific alert you get them in or are they truly just random and you can get them from any alert?

I am of course Master Risto and I frequently ask questions here because you guys all seem to know so much so any information you have I would greatly appreciate. Thank you for putting up with my noobie questions and what not.

13 answers to this question

i don't think so. it's fairer that way.

I think it's not that fair.

It's mainly the same thing, most of the times, such as Artifacts.

I've probably gotten the same quite a few times.

And so far, only one blue-print for a helmet that I wouldn't need.

But you can always check your rewards in the forums, because it's the same reward.

It would be better if it was random.

Edited by JRMC

I think it's not that fair.

It's mainly the same thing, most of the times, such as Artifacts.

I've probably gotten the same quite a few times.

And so far, only one blue-print for a helmet that I wouldn't need.

But you can always check your rewards in the forums, because it's the same reward.

It would be better if it was random.

Define better.

How is it not fair? EVERYONE has equal chance of getting the same thing given their daily activity.

p.s. http://warframe.wikia.com/wiki/Dark_Dagger

According to wikia, Dark Dagger can also drop from Golem. (says the same for Ceramic Dagger, too)

Define better.

How is it not fair? EVERYONE has equal chance of getting the same thing given their daily activity.

p.s. http://warframe.wiki...iki/Dark_Dagger

According to wikia, Dark Dagger can also drop from Golem. (says the same for Ceramic Dagger, too)

just to point out the alert system isn't fair, ive been in need of orokin reactors for a while now and while the amount of reactors/day is balanced every time an alert that rewards one appears its allways an hour or two before i wake up, making extremly hard for me to get my hands on reactors, i would like to see a system where if you have all the artifact cards it discludes them from the pool of rewards you can get leaving you with a bunch of BP's available, yes it means that the price/worth of say plasma sword or reactor would drop but it would make it eiser for everyone to have a fair shot at getting the rewards they want, regardless of timezone.

just to point out the alert system isn't fair, ive been in need of orokin reactors for a while now and while the amount of reactors/day is balanced every time an alert that rewards one appears its allways an hour or two before i wake up, making extremly hard for me to get my hands on reactors, i would like to see a system where if you have all the artifact cards it discludes them from the pool of rewards you can get leaving you with a bunch of BP's available, yes it means that the price/worth of say plasma sword or reactor would drop but it would make it eiser for everyone to have a fair shot at getting the rewards they want, regardless of timezone.

That's not fairness, that's just making it easier.

There already is a fair shot given that all alerts have RANDOM times.

I don't think you understand what i meant, basicly the alert system seems to be catering towards us players as most alerts are during active times for us players i am allways online when im at home (wich has been constantly since im sick) and most alerts that have a ? reward are during the time i am asleep so in a 8 hour window i miss 8ish whereas during my uptime- 16 hours i see a max of 6 ? alerts, now that might be me just not paying attention but it still annoys the hell out of me

Also no matter what the problem is there will alwasy be two groups, a group that a system caters to advocating that its fair and balanced and a group that gets shafted crying out that it isn't balanced. I'm not saying that it is true that the system is entirely imbalanced but from my observations when ive been playing and it could also have to do with the fact that pluto,eris and ceres are still locked out for me, but my point remains the distribution of ? alerts should be even over planets and over timebarriers also factoring in that the "randomness" of the alerts need to be tweaked so everyone in every timezone has a shot at getting everything, i do not want to have to stay up till 3am just to get the most out of a game.

Edited by Koagedo

I don't think you understand what i meant, basicly the alert system seems to be catering towards us players as most alerts are during active times for us players i am allways online when im at home (wich has been constantly since im sick) and most alerts that have a ? reward are during the time i am asleep so in a 8 hour window i miss 8ish whereas during my uptime- 16 hours i see a max of 6 ? alerts, now that might be me just not paying attention but it still annoys the hell out of me

Also no matter what the problem is there will alwasy be two groups, a group that a system caters to advocating that its fair and balanced and a group that gets shafted crying out that it isn't balanced. I'm not saying that it is true that the system is entirely imbalanced but from my observations when ive been playing and it could also have to do with the fact that pluto,eris and ceres are still locked out for me, but my point remains the distribution of ? alerts should be even over planets and over timebarriers also factoring in that the "randomness" of the alerts need to be tweaked so everyone in every timezone has a shot at getting everything, i do not want to have to stay up till 3am just to get the most out of a game.

I live on the opposite side of the world to the US.

Remind me again how unfair I think it is.

I have gotten decent stuff quite apart from US times

IT IS fair enough. It's RANDOM.

I have a Heat Sword, have gotten a few catalysts, Dark Dagger, several helms and a number of useful artifacts.

I do not live anywhere near the US nor do I stay up all day and night waiting for them.

I live on the opposite side of the world to the US.

Remind me again how unfair I think it is.

I have gotten decent stuff quite apart from US times

IT IS fair enough. It's RANDOM.

I have a Heat Sword, have gotten a few catalysts, Dark Dagger, several helms and a number of useful artifacts.

I do not live anywhere near the US nor do I stay up all day and night waiting for them.

if you read my post its how i as a player experiance it, if the numbers match they match but ive only gotten 1 catalyst, one dagger and a pangolin sword the rest have been those S#&$ty scavenger atrifacts,

its not about the numbers its about how the players feel, now i dont mind having to spend 20 plat on a reactor when i need one because i cant get one even though i do every ? alert in my timeframe. but thats me, not your average player.

to summerize, its not about the numbers its about experiance

Edit:

You know what screw it its random i dont care, you didnt understand my point in the first two post why would this be diffrent.

Edited by Koagedo

Define better.

Random drops are the most funniest to rush for.

You never know how to get and you can be lucky to get a rare drop.

But knowing what drop it is, you don't even bother to rush for it, if you already have it.

Not promoting team-play is one of its consequences.