Dante Unbound: Known Issues ×
Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Random audio stuttering while playing the game

bilgehan1122

I use a Corsair HS60 Pro Surround headphone. It comes with a usb adapter which can be used to increase the audio quality and make use of the "surround sound" feature. If I play warframe with my headset connected to this adapter, the game randomly stutters in audio and experiences framerate issues.

If I unplug the usb while this happens, it stops. If I play the game without the usb adapter, it does not happen.

This issue started not too long ago. I know the game does not regularly have problems with this as this issue started this week and did not happen before that.

The issue can start randomly when I'm running around, or it can happen from time to time while I am standing at the same spot (the game is opened up on the side and the stuttering and jittering audio problem happens from time to time).

Additionally, when this issue is present, any application on my pc drops in performance as well. The response time increases from what could see through my tests. I have also found that my GPU % goes from 99-100% to 50-80%, fluctuating between these values. No other unit on my PC takes any hits, only the GPU.

I use a Dell Precision M4800, Windows 10 pc with an intel core i7.

Update: problem is fixed after reinstalling the game (refer to my previous post for more info)

Archived