Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Lanka Needs To Be Fixed

rogarn

Impressive setup, considering the time it takes to be ranked up.

BTW, I'd like to know other players' point of view on "charged chamber/prime chamber"  and "Bane of..." mods for the Lanka.

Thanks

Heavy Caliber, for now, can't be used on the snipers because it messes with the accuracy (i.e. intolerable spread).

Charged Chamber is a terrible, lootable mod (+40% damage for the first shot for 9/5 points) while Primed Chamber is a niche mod (+100% damage for the first shot for 9/5 points) that's currently exclusive.

The Bane of X mods are better than Hammer Shot for any sniper using the 20%/150% stats, but they are faction-specific.

Here's a more effective, "gold standard" build for the Lanka:

5g15.png

"I have to deal with projectiles that go slower than I can run.."

Uhm.... The Lanka is the fastest non-hitscan weapon in the game.

I think you can't sprint faster than it.

The Seer pistol has the same projectile flight speed, and I'm almost certain the Ballistica's burst shot is even faster than both of them.

Heavy Caliber, for now, can't be used on the snipers because it messes with the accuracy (i.e. intolerable spread).

Charged Chamber is a terrible, lootable mod (+40% damage for the first shot for 9/5 points) while Primed Chamber is a niche mod (+100% damage for the first shot for 9/5 points) that's currently exclusive.

The Bane of X mods are better than Hammer Shot for any sniper using the 20%/150% stats, but they are faction-specific.

Here's a more effective, "gold standard" build for the Lanka:

5g15.png

I really hate that this is the "best" out there.. I like options. Come on armor 2.0?

I really hate that this is the "best" out there.. I like options. Come on armor 2.0?

The hope of Armor/Damage 2.0 is the balancing changes across the board. Currently, I'm assuming that the Serrated Blade damage falls into the "Slashing" damage category and the Armor Piercing mod damage will fall into the "Armor Piercing" damage category to make up some of its weakness. I'm curious about how they are going to change critical though, so that will probably be what's going to change this "gold standard" build.