Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

[Recruiting] "bad Idea" All Weapons, All Labs, Come Kill Stuff - It's Fun

D4RKEST

Hi guys ! I just played Warframe about 1 moth ago and really like this game, so I just wanted to find some friends, join in the community in Warframe...also meet new people in the game. Hope you guys can help me to join in to this Solar system

My nickname (in game) is tainguyen

Edited by tainguyen

Hello there sir, may i join this clan?? i just started play this game about 2weeks, and start make me bored without friend i can chat..
i'll love it if u can invite me to this clan, just want more friend in this game, so i can enjoy this game more..
IGN : ApdYs
Thank you

Hello there sir, may i join this clan?? i just started play this game about 2weeks, and start make me bored without friend i can chat..

i'll love it if u can invite me to this clan, just want more friend in this game, so i can enjoy this game more..

IGN : ApdYs

Thank you

Hello, I've been playing for about a month, rank six now and have been looking to join a clan for a little while.

My IGN is Yysthymus.

I would love an invite. Thanks!

Hi guys ! I just played Warframe about 1 moth ago and really like this game, so I just wanted to find some friends, join in the community in Warframe...also meet new people in the game. Hope you guys can help me to join in to this Solar system

My nickname (in game) is tainguyen

Invites sent peeps

I like your definition of active quite a bit. I'd like to join up with you guys since the game isn't nearly as fun without people and it sounds like you guys are just my speed. Only been playing for a few days at this point, but doing plenty of reading and have a basic grasp of the game. Let me know if you guys are looking for a bad enough dude to save the president. 

IGN: d3lness

Hello, I would like to join your clan. I play quite often on weekends and breaks from school and about an hour a day during the week. I am mastery rank 7 and I like hosting void runs and doing defense and survival missions. 

IGN: TruE_PosE

I like your definition of active quite a bit. I'd like to join up with you guys since the game isn't nearly as fun without people and it sounds like you guys are just my speed. Only been playing for a few days at this point, but doing plenty of reading and have a basic grasp of the game. Let me know if you guys are looking for a bad enough dude to save the president. 

IGN: d3lness

Hello, I would like to join your clan. I play quite often on weekends and breaks from school and about an hour a day during the week. I am mastery rank 7 and I like hosting void runs and doing defense and survival missions. 

IGN: TruE_PosE

Invites sent peeps - welcome aboard

Howdy - I'm interested.  However, I'm admittedly extremely new to the game, just started 4 days ago and only Mastery Rank 4.  So - are noobs welcome, or is it for advanced players only?

My IGN = omgthisnamesux

everyone is welcome bud as long as they contribute or help out as best they can :D

hello, i would like to join your clan. my ign is Rayneguard. my armory is definitely sub-descent for any kind of wave 92 defense, but i dont mind hosting and playing with a team :D

:) we can do over 100 waves with just 2 of us lol - the others are there along for the ride and free xp and mods - and you are more than welcome to join - invite sent :)

• 2 weeks later...

Still recruiting for active members - 162 / 300 -

Looking to fill the quota and maybe expand to moon clan - active players needed - any level welcome, all weapons and labs (The new Tenno lab will be built almost instantly btw). So if you need some cool clan weapons and a bunch of players that can help you - find me ingame or message on here for an invite.

The clan is not new by the way - we have been here since the beginning, we feel that now is the time to expand and grow with new members, and a new update on the way seems like the perfect time.

Edited by D4RKEST

Hi, I'd very much appreciate an invite to join your clan if you are still recruiting. I'm currently Lvl 9 Mastery rank. Taking the test today to be lvl 10 (hope I pass...). Been play on my own for a while and would like to experience the game through a good friendly clan.

IGN: Xyxero

You guys sound really cool; are there still spots open for recruitment? 

IGN is Rajkot, I'm a mastery rank 4, and I currently run with a Banshee, Vectis, Kunai, and Galive.

Edited by Rajkot