The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Take Forma Out Of Alerts.

Mak_Gohae

No, forma alerts are fine. New players aint gonna be doing void that much

Hey long time no see!  Anyways - I feel compelled to bring up the issue of whether or not newbies should have access to Forma.  I mean...should everything be made almost instantly accessible to newer players?  I sort of see Forma as something for late game players not something that newbs should be accessing.  Also don't forget that newbs can't even see the alert unless they've already unlocked that node so they very well may be running voids since the barrier of entry on void missions is so low now.  

Just food for thought.  

Hey long time no see!  Anyways - I feel compelled to bring up the issue of whether or not newbies should have access to Forma.  I mean...should everything be made almost instantly accessible to newer players?  I sort of see Forma as something for late game players not something that newbs should be accessing.  Also don't forget that newbs can't even see the alert unless they've already unlocked that node so they very well may be running voids since the barrier of entry on void missions is so low now.  

Just food for thought.  

All people should have access to forma. Newbies especially