Dante Unbound: Known Issues ×
Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

fortuna contracts bug

(XBOX)akuma2273

everytime i want to complete the achieve "complete 6 contracts in 60 min" the game log me out and the progress disappear, my rewards and everything gone, this is garbage, why don't you fix all the bugs first instead adding more bug content, you laughing of me with this, all the time i expend wasted, i don't like to post anything on the forums but this is annoying, contract people who really care about the game, and fix the bugs, for good!

On 2020-07-24 at 8:35 PM, (XB1)xllakumallx said:

everytime i want to complete the achieve "complete 6 contracts in 60 min" the game log me out and the progress disappear, my rewards and everything gone, this is garbage, why don't you fix all the bugs first instead adding more bug content, you laughing of me with this, all the time i expend wasted, i don't like to post anything on the forums but this is annoying, contract people who really care about the game, and fix the bugs, for good!

DE does care about bugs and the people who work the game do care about the game and your experience.  This is the first I've ever heard of this bug, so it's quite possible that DE didn't know about it.  Please remain calm and respectful.

Can you provide more detail about what is happening?  When does it occur?  Is there a repeatable event?  Things like that will help DE pinpoint the issue and work a fix.  But, they need detail from us to help them figure out what's wrong.

Archived