Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

THIC water update

SnakeBadger

• shooting at wate, shoudl create smaller explosions based on the weapon + element types which not only create walls of hydrogen reactions which turn hydroid into aquaman, but chain and acomodate the drops and energy packets.
  • overall energy in the game should transpose instead of sit in place lets make it so that it can interweave and react with enemies and the environments, in this case water, enemies destroyed in water should release a shockwave or explosion depending on their types, which could also send some players into a trance, the water sport event is a good start, but the environments did not react well if shoot at were ignored, but also zephir is a bird!
  • i think also that regular bullets from SMG, braton, furis for example should cause some smoke and have further procs wihch can essentially be fun *blast damage or splash damage without being hydroid or a watersnake, i spent alot of time in simulacrum and captura, so i know that combat in water is lacking, and this makes levels with alot of water, lakes and seas really pointles if there is no fun mechanics or creatures to find, fight, or stuff to do with the water, shooting a laser at it, nothing is surfacing, the fish just die or get burned,
  • what about those rainydays, what are their effect on hydroid or fish? wet levels?
  • electricity, keeping players away from water, smarter enemies like single player games should use the environments and traps, the stun-batton is a corpus weapon/knife but its not used well in space ships it should hold a charge or be throwable toy which serrates, but in the hands of the grinneer it should be made for underwater and surface fires with gasoline or some other weapon, you can see those psycotic enemies taking over the seaworld tilesets and also causing fires on the lakes for tenno to abolish.
  • because the enemies just stand around getting killed so there should be some reason to swing or cause problems in most wetlands and zones, that they could be coming from a hatch is mediocre or submarine, but usually they teleport from an aerial ship, really bad eitherway its realistic, but its not great, so even if those scuba guys were to appear in the plains with some dogs, or those flying dudes to have other powers when they are on the land ,
  •  its not great for fishing to get at least some robotics thingy not just reward mods but a update which has sensors,
  • it beeps and now the spear has robotic gunnery upgrades, a flying orb speaking NPC guides the players for the first time and can stun or deflect some bullets with a shield but its time-based or requires a cannister recharge, gas/liquid, and other wise like the skateboard and kitgun it should have various gadgets upgrades.
  • which senses over the area, with various levels of quietness and upgrades.

trying to solve the lone feeling i get in the plains when am not flying, it was worse when you dint have archwing and the bounties were fresh, but now i can see that the game has alot of unnused elements across the land and desert/lakes just used for a smaller fishing, alured by darker/day lightsettings no flashlight or feature is doing much for those modes, so each warframe and weapon should have some terrain boosters, like how gauss can run on water, but its not perfected or beneficial right now, i can see gauss collecting the water in some reservoir for channeling the ultimate with reductions and melee getiting some nicer procs, the normal tackle attack is good but it should have some viewtiful joe dropkicks or attacks if its not hitting a walkl, wall, then it should behave like streetfighter with each terrain and pickup adding other prospects to each ability and eneemy at least we can make water feel insane when approached, the sea side its not like the beach or anything good, so there shouldk be other treasures and NPC items to find, scan, and collect, not just fishing and fighting....i cant think of anything else, other than allowing the weapons from the event to be used as a skin for some laser weapons, etc.

I'm pretty sure after decrypted someone in DE cough cough "steve" might try to look into it, since all particle related its his thing, also the message its way way longer than needed, if yo ask me, I would ratter have new content as mission modes, lore and challenges, than have "better water" effects. 

Also the game its multiplayer, its meant to feel lone when you're not in a party. cant comment about your other complaints, need to have in mind some assets will be used and others not.

EDIT: just in case I'm not trying to be rude or anything, just giving my 10cents about your post, if I sound rude Its not intentional, my native language have a rude way of chain words by default, so I usually sound rude in English.

Archived