Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Bind "Leave Railjack Turret" to the same key as the "Use" or "Interaction" keybind

Hawkeye2404

I have re-binded my "Use" keybinding to F, as it just works better for me this way. I can enter and leave Ramparts by pressing F. But here's where it gets weird: I can enter Railjack Turrets with F, but I cannot leave it by pressing F. I have to press X to leave a Railjack Turret. This is the default setting, not the one I supposedly re-binded it to. Make "Leave Railjack Turret" be bound to the same key as the "Use" or "Interaction" key, same as Ramparts.

If this is a bug, please fix it.

EDIT: Completely disregard this entire post/discussion. I did not know there was an entirely separate place to set up keybindings for the Railjack. 

So you can't rebind the same key twice to get in and out? or what is your issue?

You can bind one key to entering and one to exiting. You may just bound entering to F but didn't bind F for exiting.

In case you want it so that there is only the option to asign one key to both, then please delete your post. As for me and maybe others I do need two different keys for entering and exiting so i can use the tilt movements on q and e. Don't you dare to get any wrong ideas into DE's head. Thank you.

Archived