Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

A General Improvement For Charged Weapons

leonvision

so, it appears it's not just me that's atleast slightly annoyed at this. with charged weaponry, some players, including me, releases LMB to fire a charged shot, and immediately hold LMB again for a follow up charge shot. thing is, sometimes we dont give enough of a delay, and the weapon does a fire rate check, and ignores the click.

a simple suggestion, when a charge weapon is be fired again after a shot, check if fire button is held down, if it is, begin to charge again.

so, it appears it's not just me that's atleast slightly annoyed at this. with charged weaponry, some players, including me, releases LMB to fire a charged shot, and immediately hold LMB again for a follow up charge shot. thing is, sometimes we dont give enough of a delay, and the weapon does a fire rate check, and ignores the click.

a simple suggestion, when a charge weapon is be fired again after a shot, check if fire button is held down, if it is, begin to charge again.

i think you speak about balistika

cause for Lanca/Paris/Dread/Paris prime , you an actually charge instantly after the shoot