Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

All Hail The Wolves Of The Void!

K_Shiro

Hello, I'm Lumenarxus and I'm interested in joining the clan.

I've been playing a bit more frequently lately - I kind of play on-and-off and I'm Mastery Rank 6.

I hope to be accepted, have a good day.

~Lumen

Hello, I'm Lumenarxus and I'm interested in joining the clan.

I've been playing a bit more frequently lately - I kind of play on-and-off and I'm Mastery Rank 6.

I hope to be accepted, have a good day.

~Lumen

Lumenarxus Invite have been sent have a good Day/Night too :)

Warms my heart to see new recruits. I can't contain my emotions. Let me take a handkerchief... :D

Warm's your heart, Emotion's?  What are you doing with that handkerchief? Have you been playing with yoursel in some kindy way? xD

Would love to join. I'm a semi-new player that started about two years ago and just recently came back so I have to relearn everything.

My Frames are nothing special, but this is what I enjoy playing so far:

Chroma (14)

Limbo (09)

Excalibur (10)

Just trying to find people to play with as my other friends are currently absorbed in another game and refuse to leave. Invite me if you want, I'd love to be in a clan like this!

IG: SeeJay

Would love to join. I'm a semi-new player that started about two years ago and just recently came back so I have to relearn everything.

My Frames are nothing special, but this is what I enjoy playing so far:

Chroma (14)

Limbo (09)

Excalibur (10)

Just trying to find people to play with as my other friends are currently absorbed in another game and refuse to leave. Invite me if you want, I'd love to be in a clan like this!

IG: SeeJay

SeeJay and invite have been sent.

I would very much love to join your clan.

I've been playing for around 2 weeks now and i'm almost to rank 4

I play almost everyday when I'm not busy with work or college.

I really want to be apart of a clan and play with other people instead of trying to be a lone wolf

I current have Excalibur at Max rank and i am almost done building Mag, and I have the blueprints to Ember and Rhino.

I would really love an invite.

Thank you :)

IG: MisterDirge

I would very much love to join your clan.

I've been playing for around 2 weeks now and i'm almost to rank 4

I play almost everyday when I'm not busy with work or college.

I really want to be apart of a clan and play with other people instead of trying to be a lone wolf

I current have Excalibur at Max rank and i am almost done building Mag, and I have the blueprints to Ember and Rhino.

I would really love an invite.

Thank you :)

IG: MisterDirge

MisterDirge Invite have been sent too you.

• 3 weeks later...

Hi there.

I started playing 3 weeks ago and I'm looking getting into a clan.

My IGN: N1MP0

Thnx.

Hey N1MP0 sorry for the late invite wasn't on Forum this morning, Well Invite send :)

Hello. I am interested in joining your clan. I am new to playing on the PC, but have logged a lot of time on the PS4 version. What sort of group dynamics do you guys have going for you? Do you typically plan out events or is it more loose then that?

Hello. I am interested in joining your clan. I am new to playing on the PC, but have logged a lot of time on the PS4 version. What sort of group dynamics do you guys have going for you? Do you typically plan out events or is it more loose then that?

As loose as it gets :) Sent u an invite just in case though I can't really promise anything "group activity" like - after this many hours it's more and more apparent that the game needs some really nice change to a way better direction if it wants to keep me playing ... :(

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...