Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Ideas I Have for New Types of Prime Accessories.

WarriorSoundwave

I just wanted to quickly share some ideas that crossed my mind for future Prime Accessories.

-Primed Sekhara - There was actually one in the Chinese Founders pack called the Gauvan Prime. I always hoped we'd get that somehow but if it is exclusive, it'd be cool to see a new Prime Sekhara in a future Prime Accessories pack.

-Primed Parazon Skin - It'd just be really cool. And IMO, both Parazons we got now don't look that great.

-Primed Railjack Skin - I know, I know, Not everyone likes Railjack but they did sell Liset Prime which is equally as useless.

-Primed Amp Skin - There was some old concept art for a Primed Amp but it was never added in-game for whatever reason. I really want one.

-More Prime Alt Helmets - Not everyone is going to like this but it is something I'd like to see.

-A Primed Backpiece - You know, those syandanas like the Saturn Six one or those Tennogen ones. Well what if we got something like that but Orokin themed. Adding it in Titania Prime accessories was a good opportunity but it got wasted.

-Roomba Prime - You know you want it. 

-Channeling effects - Not a Primed Accessory but I thought I'd let DE know that I want to see more channeling effects. I miss them a lot.

That's all. PLEASE do share your ideas if you have some. I genuinely want to see them.

Archived