Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

A Walk in the Clouds - EU PC

War-.

Hello everybody,

i made this clan for have a nice spot where to chill and meet new people! 😄

overall encourage to help eachother on the day2day stuff. if you are new, i'll be happy to help you out!

just started making the labs and the dry dock! players with a mean attitude and loves to make fun of others, can stay away thank you

leave a reply here for get an invite

EDIT:
- drydock up! started the projects of every bp 😄 

- navigation is close to the trading post, for who loves doin fissures and sell something in the between

- everybody is welcome to join! not only eu 😛 

2 hours ago, Quetz_Colinto said:

Hi, I would like to join your clan 😄
I just returned to this game and while it is fun alone, I think it might be even more fun with other people, so would be happy to find these people here 🙂 

You are already in a clan! let me know in case

5 hours ago, Quetz_Colinto said:

Oh yeah i forgot you can't be in two clans at once here 😄
That was the clan I used to be in, but in the time I was away it sadly seems to have died

up to you if leave it or not 😛

Hi Warmmuug,

Rather than joining your clan I would like to propose an Alliance, so we can still benefit from co-op and trade, but remain seperate clans.
The flipside is that we'd be able to grow a little more without the immediate cost of a bigger clan!

If you're interested reply here or drop me a PM!

3 hours ago, Yskonyn said:

Hi Warmmuug,

Rather than joining your clan I would like to propose an Alliance, so we can still benefit from co-op and trade, but remain seperate clans.
The flipside is that we'd be able to grow a little more without the immediate cost of a bigger clan!

If you're interested reply here or drop me a PM!

I refuse.

Until the mode of Solar Rails will not be reintroduced, there is no a valid reason to join an alliance.

Thanks for the offer 🙂

Archived