Dante Unbound: Known Issues ×
Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Mouse Moving Really Slow In-Game

BuriedShadows

I'm not sure if this is just my game/computer, or an actual bug, so the biggest point of this thread is to ask if anyone else is having the problem.

Here's What is Happening. I start up my computer and my mouse moves normal speed, I can go check emails, check Warframe website, Check Clan website with no problem. Then I start up my game and EVERYTHING with my mouse goes wonky. Cursor slows down to like 25% speed, in game or if I Alt+Tab out. In the menu, in the mission. Any movement controlled by the mouse goes is super slo-mo. Has anyone else had this problem, and if so, is there something you recommend me doing to fix this?

Thanks~BuriedShadows

P.S.: I hope I put  this in the right spot. I only put it here because it was not happening till after last patch, and Warframe is the only game that is doing it to me. Thanks Again.

Two things you could try; one, and probably the most obvious, would be to use a different mouse. If the same problem persists, I would change the mouse sensitivity in the options.

im having the same problem, and i can tell you that the mouse goes to super slowmo and even taking mouse sensivity to 100% on warframe and the computer is not enough, for me anyway, i meanit does make the mouse fast again but it moves in a really weird laggy way, and op tell me if this happens to you too but when warframe is open the mouse outside of warframe on desktop is moving in like 5 frames per sec

im having the same problem, and i can tell you that the mouse goes to super slowmo and even taking mouse sensivity to 100% on warframe and the computer is not enough, for me anyway, i meanit does make the mouse fast again but it moves in a really weird laggy way, and op tell me if this happens to you too but when warframe is open the mouse outside of warframe on desktop is moving in like 5 frames per sec

Yep Same thing happens to me, like i said in the OP as soon as I start up Warframe, whether I'm in game or Alt+Tabbed out it super slow.

I had this problem too, and I got the solution from a friend (give kudos to HAR1MAU):
1. Start up your launcher, but do not launch the game.
2. Go to your launcher settings (the gear icon).
3. And untick Full-Screen.
4. Launch Warframe

If it still doesn't work do:
5. Set your game resolution in the in-game video settings to the same as your screen.
6. Set display mode to Borderless Fullscreen.