Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Warframe needs the mystery back

(XBOX)FrameF3

Dear Digital Extremes and Players who are old/returning 

I as a player who has played for 3 years almost 4, is loosing the spark to play warframe due to the lack of mystery.

For me going into missions not know what will happen was what always got me excited and got me to enjoy missions. I remember going to kill a new boss thinking what do I need to kill them and what strategy do I need to kill them. Or missions like PoE (plains of eidolon), walking in and looking around trying to figure out how to farm and what I am doing in this open world. 

Sadly after later updates I have lost the spark, Warframe has a good base and it was moving in the right direction. But now when I look at a weapon I know how to mod it or looking at a new frame after a day or two, I know the strengths and weaknesses of the frame. 

I’m glad they are working on the new player experience because I did find the modding and controls confusing and I was quite slow to start off. As soon as you catch the flow of the game it’s somewhat easy to play (This is from my point of view however this may not be the same for some people). 

Deimos is Possibly a good new edition but when I see it all I wonder is how to kill the boss and where are the best farm spots. Everything else I feel I’ll know what to do fishing and mining have been the same and bounty’s are just a rotation of missions that Change overtime. 

You’ve probably heard this before and I’m sorry to rant but when you don’t know what is to come next it’s always gets you exited just like watching the movie the first time. 

But let’s take something like transformers (I know this is a childish example) the first movie was good but after a while they are all similar they all have the same film structure with something new LOOKING but that new thing has the same functionality. 

Now I am in no power to suggest anything because I’m not a content creator or I wasn’t there at the start of the game but hear me out. 

Warframe needs a mystery mode, a full randomised game mode where in each level you don’t know what is too come next. Modifiers, mixed enemy’s, maps that have been merged, bosses that have been merged and rewards such as new mods weapons and maybe decorations. Even maybe a new frame like a frame that you can change about like a Frankenstein like frame with limbs that you can change. 

I really wish warframe reclaims the mystery and wish I feel that I don’t know what I’m waking in to each time I load up a mission. 

thank you for Reading if you did read this and I hope someone agrees with me because I’d enjoy talking to someone who feels the same. 

Sincerely  

Onyxturtle 

Archived